BROMIC IRENE ECO 185 1856mm Island Freezer End CabinetModel IRENE EO185Brand Bromic
High efficiency compressor that is 20% more efficient than most island freezers. Capacity range litres 701 – 1900L. Temp Range -25 to -18.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
- High efficiency compressor that is 20% more efficient than most island freezers
- Internal Fluroescent lighting and white inner tank allow for superb product presentation and visibility
- Flexible placement configerations, including stand alone options
- Maintenance-free condenser technology
- Ecologically friendly with very low heat emission
- Plug-in and unit is ready to use
- Constant temperature control with digital display
- Fully populated with dividers and bases
- Gross Weight (kg) 161
- Colour White
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Horizontal
- Capacity (Litres) 805 / 525
- Capacity Range (Litres) 701 – 1900L
- Temp. Range (°C) -25 to -18Max.
- Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 25
- Refrigeration Power (W) 780
- Current (A) 3.5
- Door Type Glass
- No. of Doors/Lids 2
- Door Movement Sliding
- Door Lock No
- Temp. Controller Type Digital
- Temp. Display Digital
- Total Display Area (m²) 1.3
- Refrigerant R290
- Chest Freezer Unit Type Angle Top Curved Glass
- No. of Baskets Included 6
- Defrosting Semi-Automatic
- Height (mm) 852, Depth (mm) 862, Width (mm) 1856
Suitable for caterers, supermarkets, takeaways, café’s, mini-marts and all food outlets.
All Food Equipment Delivers Commercial Deep Freezers Australia wide.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…