BROMIC DISPLAY CHEST FREEZER – CF0200ATCGModel CF0200ATCG - FreezerBrand Bromic
Capacity 176 Litres – Angled Top – Curved Glass Deep Freezer – Temperature Range -15°C to -24°C @35C ambient.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Commercial Glass Display Chest Freezer Features
- Display Chest Freezer with Angled Top – Curved Glass
- Chest Freezer Capacity 176 Litres
- Temperature Range -15°C to -24°C @ 35C ambient
- Manual Defrost
- 2 Glass Lids, 2 baskets
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated locking system allows both the left and right doors to slide open
- Castors for easy positioning and movement
- High load limit which allows increased storage volume
- Power 240V 10amps, (Normal Power Point)
- Dimensions W 719mm x D 615mm x H 949mm
- Display Chest Freezer has Bromic 2 Year Warranty
Chest Freezer Origin: Turkey
* Storage Freezers to store Frozen foods,
Not to be Used like Bast Freezers to freeze down product.
The Angle Top, Curved Glass Chest Freezer offers the perfect place to store your ice cream and frozen items, suitable for caterers, medical centres, supermarkets, homes, takeaways, café’s, mini-marts and all food outlets.
All Food Equipment Delivers Commercial Deep Freezers Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…