SILVERCHEF RENT-TRY-BUY – 1 YEAR
All Food Equipment is a national Silver-Chef hospitality equipment Gold Dealer.
We know that setting up or renovating a restaurant, commercial kitchen, bar, café or starting a new business from scratch can be a very exciting and rewarding experience but also an expensive exercise.
The SILVERCHEF, (RENT-TRY-BUY) 1 Year rental alternative is perfect for business owners who want to free up their finances, avoid Director’s Guarantees, and give themselves the ultimate finance flexibility.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Silver Chef backs potential and approves 96% of applicants, most of the time within 24 hours. You can apply through us.
- Applications requirements under $20K:
Drivers License + Medicare copy
Signed lease copy OR leasing agents contact details for lease verification.
- Choose the equipment and request a quote https://www.allfoodequipment.com.au/
- Once Funding have been approved, we will finalize the transaction and arrange delivery
- Rent-Try-Buy® is a 12 month agreement that lets you try before you buy. During this time you can:
Upgrade at any time. For example, if your 2 Group coffee machine isn’t keeping up with your orders, replace it with a 3 Group and pay the difference in weekly payments.
Purchase at any time. Once you know the equipment is right, you have the option to purchase. You’ll receive a 75% net rental rebate on your payments to date.
- At 12 months you can:
Easy Own – Enjoy a 30% Discount on your weekly payment on a 36 months contract or a 15% discount on your weekly payment on a 24 month contract,
Continue renting with same flexible options,
Return with no further obligation, or
Purchase with 75% net rental rebate.
Find out how much rent you can expect to pay.
Silver Chef offer a smart and flexible solutions.
Fast Phone approvals – $20K in 10 minutes
Call SilverChef Ph: 1800 940 927
The Rent-Try-Buy program is popular with people who want to use their working capital wisely.
Important business advantages of the Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy system
Clearly renting your equipment is going to free up a lot of working capital for that critical first 12 months.
It’s your choice. You just can’t get this level of flexibility when you buy or lease equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Rent-Try-Buy System
How do I get started?
- Shop on our website https://www.allfoodequipment.com.au/ for all your commercial catering equipment, add to the quoting cart and send, indicate that you are also after the Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy system. We will return quote with your selection.
- We will forward your equipment quote to Silver Chef after we have confirmed the availability of your equipment selections.
Once approved the rental agreement will be emailed to you for your authority to proceed. You should receive the agreement within two to four (1-2) days of lodging your -application.
- With the return of the signed contract agreement, Silver Chef require payment of the first week’s rent, a contract fee and security bond. The security bond is equivalent to 13 weeks or 3 months rent.
- This is payable via either cheque, money order, Visa or Master Card
Note: The Security bond is refunded to you if you exercise your purchase option or return the equipment after the term. Future rental payments commence from the date of delivery of the equipment
Credit Pre-Approval with No Strings attached?
Yes, Simply download and print our application form, complete all relevant section. Send your application form to ‘Silver Chef’ on Toll Free Fax: 1800 884 431. Your application will be approved within 48 hours and you will be contacted to be advised of your credit limit. Even at this stage you are under no obligation, and no payments start until you would like to acquire a piece of equipment or machine. You are able to research or wait for our product specials of your choice. Payments will start from when you receive delivery of the product/or products.
How can I find how much my Rental Payments are going to be every week?
How do I pay my rent?
Ongoing rental payments are required to be made via weekly DDR. We’ll provide you with the forms you need to arrange this as needed.
What about Installation and Warranty?
Installation and Commissioning is not included in the rental agreement. (Note that you must use an authorised service agent when having gas equipment installed.)
- Warranty – New Equipment – As supplied by the Manufacturer subject to their Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- Service is provided during normal working hours Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5pm. Service can be performed out of hours, however, the difference in the cost to a normal hours service will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty – Used Equipment – Three (3) months’ parts and labour from date of installation. Service is provided during normal working hours Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5pm. Service can be performed out of hours, however, the difference in the cost to a normal hours service will be the responsibility of the customer.
Three Things Most People Don’t Appreciate About Renting…
Apart from the fact that you don’t need to provide a Director’s Guarantee to rent from Silver Chef, renting has three other very important benefits:
- It frees up working capital to help you grow the business. Paying ‘cash’ for kitchen equipment means you have less working capital available to promote and grow the business. You’ll always get a better return on your money by investing it in the business than by tying it up in kitchen equipment that depreciates rapidly;
- Remember, it’s the use of the equipment, not the ownership, that produces profit …
- Rental payments are an operating expense. This means no liability appears on your balance sheet – unlike when you take out a loan or lease. And because you have no balance sheet liability from your kitchen equipment, you can maintain a higher line of credit with your bankers.
It all comes back to working capital. Most businesses fail to thrive (or just plain fail) due to a lack of it. Renting gives you access to working capital that you just can’t get by leasing or purchasing equipment.
Silverchef partnered with inKind to create a practical way for communities to support their favourite hospitality businesses. We’re asking restaurant-goers to ‘pay it forward’ by buying credit at their favourite restaurant or café, using the inKind app. This credit will provide an invaluable cash flow injection that could make the difference to a business being able to stay open.
SilverChef and inKind are paying all costs associated with operating this program, so 100% of purchases (minus credit card fees) will be provided directly to the restaurant.
Silver Chef Limited
PO Box 1760
Milton BC 4064
Tel: 1800 940 927 – Fax: 07 3335 3399
Fast Phone approvals Ph: 1800 940 927