Paragon Arctic Blast Sno Cone MachineModel Arctic Blast - Snow Cone MachineBrand Paragon
Open rear easy access loading area – Tinted impact resistant polycarbonate panels.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Snow Cone Maker Machine Features
- Snow Cone Maker Machine with Open rear easy access loading area
- Shaved Ice Machine with Stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Snow-cone machine has powerful 1/3 horse power motors
- Tinted impact resistant polycarbonate panels
- Slanted food grade draining deck, extends ice life
- Sturdy cabinets and attention-getting graphics
- Heavy-Duty Motor, 1725-RPM motor
- Motor with safety switch prevents accidental start-up
- Shaver head assembly are made of strong, cast aluminium
- Two high-grade stainless steel blades that are adjustable and easy to replace
- Power 240V 10amps, (Normal Power Point)
- Snow Cone Machine Dimension: W 40cm x D 32cm x H 52cm – Weight: 27kg
- 3 Year Warranty on Snow cone machine
Snow Cone Maker Machine Proudly made in USA
To operate turn on the motor simply lift the pusher handle, fill with ice and pull the handle.
Snow cones are produced by this machine that shaves the ice fine and like snow, that the syrup sticks to the snow and you eat it with a spoon, when topped with special snow-cone syrup it goes to the bottom creating what is about the world’s coldest most refreshing drink.
All Food Equipment – Delivers Snow Cone Maker Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of Davidson Hospitality products that have developed a reputation as the Hand Dryer specialists, not only in terms of the range of hand dryers we stock but also the quality of our service network nationwide, offering a complete range of washroom solutions to architects, service companies and cleaning companies.
Warranty – 2 Year Parts / Labour Warranty
Airtowel Service/Parts – Ph: 02 9648 3570 – Fax: 02 9648 2269
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…