ANTI-SLIP KITCHEN FLOOR MAT – 420 – (840 x 2700)Model Mat 420 - (840mm x 2700mm)Brand Floor Mat Company
Size: (840mm x 2700mm) – Uses: Wet, Dry or Greasy areas – Colour: Black, Thickness: 11mm with Low profile edges
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Anti-Slip Kitchen Floor Mat Features
- Anti-Slip Kitchen Floor Mat used Wet, Dry or Greasy areas
- Kitchen Floor Matting Ideal for wet or dry areas
- Anti-Slip Kitchen Floor Mat Colour: Black (grease-proof)
- Kitchen Wet Area Floor Mat made from Compound: 100% closed cell Nitrile Rubber
- Thickness: 11mm – Edges: Low profile
- The non-skid backing keeps the mat in place
- Simply hose off or pressure wash to remove debris
- Comfort Flow is light for easier handling and is fully launderable.
- Kitchen Wet Area Floor Mat warranty: 2 years
- Accreditation from the HACCP Food Safety Australia Program
- Anti-Slip Kitchen Floor Mat Size: (840mm x 2700mm)
Anti-Slip Kitchen Floor Mat Constructed of 100% high density closed cell nitrile rubber cushion, it is far superior in grease and oil resistance.
Grease proof mat with drainage holes & superior slip resistance & Ideal for wet or dry kitchen areas and provides excellent anti-fatigue properties.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Safety Floor Mats Australia wide.
SAFETY FLOOR MAT COMPANY
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of Kitchen Floor Mats includingWet area Mats, Grease Proof Floor Mats and Food Processing Floor Matting.
Established in 1993 – The Mat Company is a wholly owned Australian company that imports and distributes a wide range of matting on an exclusive basis from the USA, Sri Lanka, China and Finland.
Mat Company have a range of Wet area Mats, Grease Proof Floor Mats and Food Processing Floor Matting for all Shopping Centres, Supermarkets, Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools, Universities and Government departments.
Floor Mats come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…