DISPLAY CHEST FREEZER – Bromic CF0700FTFGModel CF0700FTFG - FreezerBrand Bromic
Capacity 670 Litres – Flat Top – Flat Glass Deep Freezer – Temperature Range -15°C to -24°C @ 35C ambient.
Rent, Try, Buy from $20.57 per week.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Commercial Display Chest Freezer Features
- Display Chest Freezer with Flat Top – Flat Glass
- Capacity 675 Litres
- Temperature Range -15°C to -24°C @ 35C ambient
- 2 Lids, Type of Lids: Glass, 8 baskets
- Aluminium top frame for the sliding glass
- Tempered heat reflective glass lids (open left & right)
- Defrost water drain
- High load limit which allows increased storage volume
- Lockable castors for easy positioning and movement
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Power 240V 10amps, (Normal Power Point)
- Dimensions W 2055mm x D 629mm x H 892mm – 120Kg
- Display Chest Freezer has 1 Year Bromic Warranty
Glass Display Chest Freezer Origin: Turkey
* Storage Freezers to store Frozen foods,
Not to be Used like Bast Freezers to freeze down product.
The Flat Top Chest Freezer offers the perfect place to store your ice cream and frozen items, suitable for caterers, medical centres, supermarkets, homes, takeaways, café’s, mini-marts and all food outlets.
All Food Equipment Delivers Commercial Deep Freezers Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…