Moretti Forni Electric Oven 9 – NeapolisModel Moretti Forni Electric Oven 9 - NeapolisBrand Moretti
The only electric oven for Neapolitan Pizza that reaches the maximum temperature of 510°C.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
- Product of Italy.
- Complete with: hood, single deck oven and prover
- Steel construction coated with high temperature powder coating
- Cast iron opening with insulated door
- Black granite ledge
- Front facing controls with retractable cover
- Electronic controls with digital display and separate prover controls
- Entire chamber in refractory brick – foor is 55mm thick
- Double high-density insulation • Reinforced internal lighting
- Max temperature 510˚C – ideal for Neapolitan style pizzas • Cooking programs and cooking timer
- Economy mode
- Separate ceiling and floor heaing
- Internal Dimensions: W1125 x D1125 x H150
- External Dimensions:W1465 x D1842 x H2229 . 725 Kg.
- Power per deck: 415V, 3N, 21.9kW, 32A
Please note for Australian standards regarding ventilation for the Neapolis oven, you need 1 of 3 systems.
- Flue straight through roof – Natural ventilation
- Connect flue to mechanical ventilation
- Neapolis needs to sit under a canopy
All Food Equipment – Delivers Electric Pizza Ovens Australia wide.
Euroquip is the exclusive Australian & New Zealand importer for: Moretti Forni S.P.A:leading Italian manufacturers of pizza and bakery ovens and equipment.
To become eligible for this warranty the Customer must give notice to Euroquip immediately upon awareness of any alleged defect and before the expiration of the 12 months warranty period
by completing Warranty Request Form containing; Customer Name, Address, Contact Numbers, Make, Model, Serial Number and machine fault.
The Customer must complete Warranty Card when supplied with goods and return the Warranty Card to Euroquip within 7 days of purchase. Failure to do so may void warranty.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…