Houno CS1-06 6 Tray Combi Slim OvenModel Houno CS1-06 6 Tray Combi Slim Oven Brand Houno
Electric steam Combi-Oven – 6-tray combi oven (1/1 GN, 65mm U)
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
- 6-tray combi oven (1/1 GN, 20/40 mm) or
- 4 tray combi oven (1/1 GN, 60 mm)
- Injection steam
- SmartTouch® or Standard selection dial interface
- 2-piece rack
- Temperature probe
Cooking modes for Touch and Standard models
- Hot air (Convection)
- Low-temperature steaming
- Forced steaming
- CombiSmart® humidity control, 10 steps
- Cook & Regen
- Automatic cooling function
- Manual humidity pulsing
- Reversing, adjustable fan with 9 speeds
- Water connection 3/4″ outside
- Drain Ø 40 mm outside
- Voltage (1) 400/ 415V AC 3N
- Wattage (1) 8,4/ 9,2 kW
- Power consumption (1) 14 A
- Voltage (2) 208/ 230/ 240 V AC 1N
- Wattage (2) 6,9/ 8,4/ 9,2 kW
- Power consumption (2) 39 A
- Table model W 513 mm , D 811 mm, H 753 mm
- Weight 67 kg
- Tray / sheet size 1/1 GN
- No. of trays 20/40 mm in depth 6
- No. of trays 60 mm in depth 4
GOLDSTEIN – ESWOOD AUSTRALIA
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Eswood/Goldstein product range inc Glasswashers, Dishwashers, PassThrough DishWashers, Tray Washers, Bain Maries, Bratt Pans, Char Broilers, Convection/Combi Steam Ovens, Cooktops, Fryers, Pasta Cookers, Pizza Ovens, Salamanders, etc.
Middleby Australia Spare Parts NSW Ph: (02) 9604 7333, QLD Ph: (07) 3890 1811, SA Ph: (08) 8238 3423, WA Ph: (08) 9456 0559.
Goldstein Eswood Equipment comes with 12 months Parts/Labour Warranty, Proudly Made in Australia.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…