COOKRITE 910mm Radiant Broiler ATRC-36-LPG/NGModel ATRC-36-LPG/NGBrand Cookrite
Gas Char Grill (Radiant). Heavy duty constructed frame. Dimensions: W 910mm x D 700mm x H 385
Limited stock on special.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Features and Specifications:
- Heavy duty burners & standby pilots
- Flame failure
- American Robert Shaw valves & controls
- Constructed in 304 stainless steel
- ¾ inch pipe gas inlet
- 4 stainless steel screws on adjustable legs designed to sit on a bench
- Removal drip tray
- Manual controls
- Easy manual ignition to all burners
- Independent burner controls
- Available in NG & LPG
- Corrosion resistant & easy to maintain & keep clean
- Stands to suit all griddles available in stainless steel
- 2 years parts & labour warranty Australia wide
- Dimensions: W 910mm x D 700mm x H 385
- Weight 53
- Gas Type Natural Gas
- Burner Output 33 Mj
Best Suited To Restaurants / Cafes, Clubs / Pubs / Bars, Quick Service Restaurants, Convenience / Petrol / Supermarkets, Food Production, Hospitality / Venues, Bakery / Pastry
2 YEARS WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS & LABOUR EXTRA 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON PARTS WHEN YOU
REGISTER WITH SIMCO ONLINE
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…
Rent Try Buy from $21.20 per week.