HAND BASIN SINK – MODEL: WB.KO1Model Sink - WB.KO1.300Brand Stoddart
STAINLESS STEEL SINKS – Supplied with Water spout no other hardware required – One push operated by Knee pressure on large front panel – Splash back of 300mm – Adjustable timed water release – Pre-plumbed ready to install – Hand washing Sinks are excellent and Ideal for supermarkets, hospitals, schools, child care, food prep
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Hand Wash Basin Sinks – Model WB.KO1
Description: EASY PUSH – STAINLESS STEEL SINKS
- Pressing the full width front panel for effective hands free activated time flow hand washing and water saving
- This basin (when fitted with a tempering valve and 300mm splashback) complies with AS4674 for fit out of food premises. Tempering valves and thermostatic valves used must meet AS 4032.1 – valves for the control of heated water supply temperatures
- Water is supplied through an aerated/high-rise spout for easy access and minimal splash. Spout is a WELS rated spout for controlled flow to 7.5L per minute
- Easy mount single piece stainless steel wall bracket has multiple fixing holes for quick installation by plumber
- Suitable for use where disabled access is required and complies with AS 1428.1-2009 for disabled access
- Dimensions of 500 x 420 x 326mm
Commercial Hand Basin Sinks come with 1 Year Warranty
Hand washing Sinks are excellent and Ideal for supermarkets, hospitals, schools, child care, food prep
All Food Equipment are authorized distributors of Stoddart products, Australia’s leading stainless steel & metal products manufacturer for the Food Service & Building industries.
Stoddart Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…