Woodson Mobile Ventilation Station W.MVSModel Hand Sanitiser Dispenser - High Security HSD.HS.001Brand Woodson
Stainless Steel Mobile Ventilation Station. Dimensions:W 700 mm, D 775 mm, H 1200 mm
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Features and Information
- Constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, the Woodson 750mm Filter Hood is designed to slip seamlessly over currently existing countertop equipment.
- A unique ductless design is utilised where air is drawn down the rear of the unit through multistage filters and then returned to the kitchen through the base of the unit.
- This process improves the air quality for kitchen staff by capturing the cooking emissions and filtering the air for recirculation within the workspace.
- Dimensions:W 700 mm, D 775 mm, H 1200 mm
- Energy Load 0.48kW
- Amp Plug 10A
- Improves cooking environments where ducted local exhaust systems are not required by the National Construction Code (NCC)
- Reduces greasy deposits forming on benches, floors, walls and ceilings from cooking activities
- Improves the air quality for kitchen staff by capturing the cooking emissions and filtering the air for recirculation within the workspace
- Air is drawn down the rear of the unit through multistage filters and then returned to the kitchen through the base of the unit
- Storage area below cooking zone
- Lockable swivel castors to front and fixed castors on rear of unit for extra mobility
Application – Use this unit with countertop electrical cooking appliances that do not exceed limits defined in the NCC (NCC2019 Part F4.12) (ie: The total maximum electrical power input of the cooking apparatus does not exceed 8kW; or the total maximum power input of more than one apparatus does not exceed 0.5kW electrical power per m2 of the floor area of the room or enclosure)
– This product may be permitted for ventilation with a Woodson countertop electric fryer only in a wellventilated room, subject to meeting the Indoor Air Quality Performance Requirements of the NCC* (NCC2019 Parts FV4.1 and F4.5)
– Check with local authorities for any regulations that they may have in addition to the ventilation requirements of the NCC*.
– A 3rd party test report is available (by request) from Stoddart that verifies the effectiveness of capture and the return air quality to the workspace
Important – The unit cannot be used for gas equipment
– The unit does not remove heat or humidity from the room
– The unit must be installed as per instructions
– The Cooking equipment must be positioned correctly under the hood
– The filters will not remove very fine particulates such as smoke
– The filters must be inspected and changed or maintained regularly in order to ensure the hood continues to perform as designed.
All Food Equipment are authorized distributors of Stoddart products, Australia’s leading stainless steel & metal products manufacturer for the Food Service & Building industries.
Stoddart Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…