Bromic Ice Storage Bin 243kg SB243Model Ice Storage Bin 243kg SB243Brand Bromic
243kg Storage Bin. To suit ice makers IM0160HDM, IM0250HDm, IM032HDM and IM0485HDM
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Insulated With Polyurethane To Slow Melting And Maximise Ice Life
- High-Density Polyethylene Internal Liner Simplifies Cleaning And Resists Scratching To Maintain Hygiene
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Construction Provides Longevity
- Weight 68kg
- Colour S/Steel
- Internal Ice Storage Capacity (kg) 243
- Internal Ice Storage Capacity (kg) 76 – 500kg
- Dimensions: W (mm) 610, D (mm) 865, H (mm) 1235
- To suit ice makers IM0160HDM, IM0250HDm, IM032HDM and and IM0485HDM
- 3 Years Parts and 1 Year Labour Warranty
*The SB243 Storage Bin allows for constant turnover of ice to maintain hygiene and minimize off-flavor development.
It includes a front access door that allows you to scoop fast without spilling.
Our storage bins are also easy to clean and has a sleek silver finish for an added aesthetic touch.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…