OPEN REACH-IN DISPLAY FRIDGE – GEMMA30Model Gemma30Brand Bromic
White Cabinet Open Reach-In Display Fridge – Dimensions: W 626mm x D 738mm x H 1590mm – Internal lighting – Frost free – Auto Defrost.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Open Reach-In Display Fridge Features
- Pulse cooler for the POS
- ideal for use in supermarkets and convenience stores
- Wide viewing angles thanks to side windows
- Frost free – Auto Defrost
- Comes with Night Blind Cover
- Temps +2C to +4C, (25C ambient – Outside temp)
- White Cabinet colour
- Attractive affordable display suits most general purpose needs
- 2 Adjustable shelves – Internal lighting – Heavy duty castors
- Power 240V 10amps 950w, 5.8amps
- Dimensions: W 626mm x D 738mm x H 1590mm – W 131kg
- Open Reach-In Display Fridge have 1 Year Bromic Warranty
Open Reach-In Display Fridge is Ideal for use in: Cafes, Juice Bars, Coffee Shops, Quick-Serve Restaurants, Institutions & Cafeterias, Restaurants, Hotels & Resorts, Entertainment Centres, Convenience Stores, Supermarkets and many more…
Style and efficient supermarket display fridges. Apart from a clean design, each unit comes with castors for transport and mobility, as well as removable trays that facilitate easy cleaning and stocking of food items. A Night-Blind function helps reduce energy consumption.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Open Reach-In Display Fridges Australia wide.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…