SKOPE GC110 1 Door Glass Chiller / Underbench FridgesModel GC110Brand Skope
Quickly chill glasses, straight from the dishwasher. Self-closing door for hands-free, hassle-free use.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications
- Self contained Fridge Chiller
- Dimensions: 750 W x 600 D x 725 H (mm)
- Doors: 1
- Door Type: Glass
- Shelves: 3
- Gross Volume (Litres): 110
- Total Floor Area (m2): 0.45
- Weight (kg): 55
- Refrigeration Unit: Remote
- Temperature Range: 1°C to 4°C
- Refrigerant: Thermostatic expansion valve dedicated to either R134a or R404A
- kW: 0.09
- Current Draw (Amps): 0.37
- Electrical Safety Climate Class: 5. Product class M2
- Controller: Carel ir33 electronic controller and on/off power switch with neon indicator
- Power Cord: 3.0 metre flexible power cord fitted with 3-pin plug
- Power Supply: 22-240 Volts a.c. 50Hz
All Food Equipment are authorised agents of Skope Fridges, Freezers and Ice Makers
Skope Spare Parts Ph: 1800 121 535 – Skope Service Ph: 1800 121 535
* To Activate your Skope warranty, you must register within four weeks from the date of invoice by filling out the warranty form online at http://www.skope.co.nz/support/warranty/ or calling Ph: 1800 121 535
5 Years Warranty
ActiveCore SKT, SKB, TME & BME and Prospec Fridges.
2 Years Warranty
ActiveCore TMF Freezers.
BackBar X, BackBar, CounterLine & SlimLine
Food Display, Ice Chillers, Ice Makers, Blast Chillers, Open Deck, Pegasus, Prospec Freezers
Reflex Upright, Underbench & Preparation
Serene HB80-2, SC112N-A & SC430N, VFX all and ICE
Proudly Made in New Zealand.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…