BROMIC GLASS DOOR BENCH FRIDGE – UBC1360GD-NRModel UBC1360GD-NRBrand Bromic
2 Door Glass Door Stainless Steel Glass Door Bench Fridge – Capacity 282 Litres
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Description: STAINLESS STEEL GLASS DOOR BENCH FRIDGE
- Temperature range: +1°C to +5°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Capacity: 282L
- R600a natural refrigerant
- Powerful fan-forced refrigeration cools cabinet evenly and quickly
- Stainless steel exterior to provide temperature stability
- 3 adjustable shelves plus base per door for flexibility in a display setup
- Narrow spaced wires and shelf extenders to prevent bottles from falling over the shelf
- 2 double glazed self-closing doors to minimise temperature loss
- Internal LED lighting
- Food grade stainless steel worktop bench
- Digital controller and display for precise temperature control
- Castors make movement and placement easy
- Fully compliant with Australian safety standards and regulations
- 2 Years Bromic Extra Care Warranty – Labour and Parts
- Dimensions W850mm,D 700mm,H 1360mm
- Weight 113K
The Glass Door Bench Fridge range of high specification under-bar storage chillers are ideally suited for professional use in restaurants, bars, hotels, clubs, cafes and all high volume food preparation areas. Suitable for storage of meat, dairy products, vegetables and drinks.
All Food Equipment – Delivers Glass Door Bench Fridge Australia wide.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…