Woodson PIE WARMER – W.PIM60Model WPIM60 - Pie WarmerBrand Woodson
60 Pie Capacity – Glass sliding rear doors – Internal lighting – Light Top Box.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Pie Display Warmer Features
- Pie Warmer with 60 Pie Capacity
- Steel construction with Black powder coated finish
- Glass sliding rear doors
- Toughened glass sliding doors
- Top light box for branding
- Thermostat control from 30C to 120C
- Hot Pie Displays have a Temperature gauge
- Removable Stainless steel crumb tray and element guard Food Warmers
- Separate illuminated power and light swithes
- Full internal lighting for improved display
- Power 240V 10amps 1.6kW
- Dimension: W 665mm x D 465mm x H 650mm
- Commercial Pie Warmer has 1 Year Warranty
- Pies should be loaded hot.
Display Pie Warmers are especially designed for high volume fast food outlets, canteens, schools, retail outlets, pubs, clubs, supermarkets and convenience stores. Also used to display cooked foods, toasted sandwiches, fried and other plated lunch foods.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Pie Display Warmers Australia wide.
WOODSON FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Woodson name well known for a range of counter-top equipment that has been proven for its versatility, reliability & serviceability for over 50 years. Don`t settle for anything less than the genuine Woodson.
Woodson Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Woodson Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…