BROMIC GLASS 3 DOOR DRINK DISPLAY FRIDGE – GD1500LFModel GD1500LFBrand Bromic
Triple Glass Door Merchandiser Chillers – Hinged 3 doors – Operating ambient max 43C – Capacity 1507 Litres.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass 3 Door Drink Display Fridge Features:
- Glass Drink Fridge Capacity 1507 Litres
- Upright Triple Glass Door Chiller
- Internal bright light promotes impulse sales
- Illuminated advertising display lightbox
- Corrosion resistant outer body
- 38C ambient temp rated
- Automatic defrost system, saves energy consumption and provide shortest possible defrost cycle
- Door mechanism holds door open making it easier to place and take out products
- Quick chill blower system ensures homogenous coolness in the storage space
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R404a
- Dimensions: W 1880mm x H 2060mm x D 760 mm, 209Kg
- Power Rating: 240V, 10amps, 1132W, 7.0A (Normal Power Point)
- Glass 3 Door Drink Display Fridge Warranty: 1 Year Bromic Parts/Labour
Made in Turkey
Fridge Merchandiser Chillers are designed for Displays with Great Interior Lighting and are suitable for merchandising Dairy products, Drink bottles, Cans, Fruit drinks, Beer etc
All Food Equipment – Delivering Glass 3 Door Drink Display Fridges Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…