Skope SC112N-A 4 Glass Sided Display FridgeModel SC112N-ABrand Skope
Refrigeration Unit: Self-Contained. Capacity 109Ltr.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 470 W x 470 D x 1080 – 1095 H (mm)
- Doors: 1
- Door Type: Glass – Swing
- Shelves: 3
- Gross Volume (Litres): 109
- Total Floor Area (m2): 0.22
- Weight (kg): 55
- Refrigeration Unit: Self-Contained
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 5°C
- Max Ambient Temperature: 25°C
- Refrigerant: R600a / 40g (natural refrigerant)
- GEMS Class: 3M1
- GEMS Energy Consumption (kWh/24h): 3.03 kWh/24h
- GEMS Annual Running Costs: $332 p.a. (@ $0.30/kWh)
- kW: 0.2
- Current Draw (Amps): 1.2 Amps
- Electrical Safety Climate Class: 3 (25°C/60% RH)
- Interior Lighting: 4 × vertical corner LED lights (total 10W)
- Controller: CAREL S4
- Connectivity: n.a.
- Refrigeration System: Bottom mounted, integral, electronically controlled refrigeration system
- Power Cord: Supplied with 3m, 10 Amp plug and lead
- Power Supply: 220-240 Volts a.c. 50 Hz, single phase supply
- Fridges have Skope 1 Year Part & Labour Warranty
All Food Equipment are authorised agents of Skope Fridges, Freezers and Ice Makers
Skope Spare Parts Ph: 1800 121 535 – Skope Service Ph: 1800 121 535
* To Activate your Skope warranty, you must register within four weeks from the date of invoice by filling out the warranty form online at http://www.skope.co.nz/support/warranty/ or calling Ph: 1800 121 535
5 Years Warranty
ActiveCore SKT, SKB, TME & BME and Prospec Fridges.
2 Years Warranty
ActiveCore TMF Freezers.
BackBar X, BackBar, CounterLine & SlimLine
Food Display, Ice Chillers, Ice Makers, Blast Chillers, Open Deck, Pegasus, Prospec Freezers
Reflex Upright, Underbench & Preparation
Serene HB80-2, SC112N-A & SC430N, VFX all and ICE
Proudly Made in New Zealand.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…