Airex Slimline Refrigerated Merchandiser AXR.MEUR.SLModel AXR.MEUR.SLBrand Airex
Single Door Upright Refrigerated cold drink display. Efficient LED lighting for increased product visibility.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications
- Specifically designed to provide an attractive ready-to-serve cold drink display in a compact footprint
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (0°C -10°C)
- Fan assisted airflow delivering cool air to the entire refrigerator
- Environmentally friendly R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Efficient LED lighting for increased product visibility
- Back-lit LED light-box for advertising
- Double glazed glass door for exceptional display and minimal condensation
- Electrostatic finish to aid in the prevention of finger print marks and smudges
- Cyclopentane polyurethane insulation enhancing performance and efficiency
- 5 adjustable shelves for flexibility with each shelf allowing 240mm usable space when evenly set
- Removable shelves for ease of cleaning
- Self-closing door with lock fitted as standard
- Supplied on adjustable feet
- Dimensions: W 390mm x D 475mm x H1880mm
- Energy load 220-240V
- Amp plug 10A
- Weight 52 kg
- Net Capacity 130l
- 24 Months on-site parts and labour warranty
All Food Equipment are authorized distributors of Stoddart products, Australia’s leading stainless steel & metal products manufacturer for the Food Service & Building industries.
Stoddart Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…