Woodson 6 Module Square Hot Food Display W.HFSQ26Model W.HFSQ26Brand Woodson
2 Rows, 6 Bays (pans not included)
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Woodson 5 Module Square Hot Food Display W.HFSQ25
- Air insulated tank with double skin stainless steel construction
- All units complete with rear sliding doors on rollers for council compliance
- In-tank temperature probes for accurate measurement and lower running costs
- Multiple element design for reliable operation and even temperature Designed for wet operation
- Improved infra-red heat lamp configuration for optimum heat & light Toughened glass on all sides for maximum safety
- Rectangular base to easily drop in to bench cut-out
- Mechanical thermostat control with temperature gauge
- Designed to run between 70°C – 80°C
- Takes gastronorm pans up to 100mm deep (sold separately) Available in a range of sizes from 2-6 modules
- Available in a variety of other profiles, with matching cold food displays.
- Note: Not recommended for the display of chickens, please refer to page 19 for appropriate model.
- All Woodson units are designed for use with Woodson pans. Other suppliers pans may fit, however this is not guaranteed.
- Dimensions: W 2005mm x D 600mm x H 692mm
- Power: 3.6kW. 15A plug & lead fitted
- Woodson 1 Year Warranty on Hot Food Displays
WOODSON FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Woodson name well known for a range of counter-top equipment that has been proven for its versatility, reliability & serviceability for over 50 years. Don`t settle for anything less than the genuine Woodson.
Woodson Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Woodson Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…