Bromic FD4T660H 4 Tier 900mm Hot Food DisplayModel FD4T660HBrand Bromic
4 Tier Hot Food. Display 660mm. Capacity: 300L
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Hot Food Display Features and Specifications:
- Gross Weight (kg) 186
- No. of Shelves Including Base Per Door 4
- Colour S/Steel
- Warranty (mths) 24
- Temp. Range (°C) +50 to +70
- Capacity (Litres) 417
- Temp. Controller Type Digital
- Castors Yes
- Dimensions: W (mm) 900, D (mm) 740, H (mm) 1360
- Door Movement Sliding
- No. of Doors/Lids 2
- Width 660mm
- Temperature range: +50 to +70°C
- Beautiful Stainless Steel finish
- 3 adjustable shelves plus base maximises product display area
- Includes a bain-marie for increased humidity retention when needed
- Self-closing sliding rear door allows easy access
- High impact LED internal lighting for perfect product presentation
- Removable shelf inserts for easy cleaning
- Toughened safety glass for superior durability
- Castors make movement, placement & cleaning easy
- Corrosion-resistant construction ensures longevity
- Fully compliant with Australian safety standards and regulations
- 2 Year Warranty
Bromic’s Food Displays offer a stylish, purpose-built display solution for hot delicacies, such as pies and sausage rolls.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…