Woodson Straight Cold Food Display WR.CFS25Model WR.CFS25Brand Woodson
1680mm wide Straight Glass Cold Food Display. Pan kit not included.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications
- Exceptional value for money 5 module cold food display in a traditional straight profile
- Double glazed toughened glass front and sides for improved performance and efficiency
- Refrigerated by a 90mm deep cold plate well with cross fin coil over
- Adjustable digital controller designed to hold temperature accurately between 2°C and 5°C
- Rear toughened glass roller doors as standard
- Top mounted LED light for illuminated interior
- Insulated tank with double skin stainless steel construction
- Undermount refrigeration unit supplied with drain hose for connection to waste
- Designed to operate at ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Takes gastronorm pans up to 65mm deep (sold separately)
- Other pan sizes and combinations available
- Available in a range of sizes from 3-6 modules
- Available in a variety of profiles, with matching hot food displays
- Wide range of functional accessories available
- Dimensions of 1680 x 600 x 1035mm
- Electrical rating of 0.84kW 10 Amp
- Not included: Pan kit PK25 (10 x 1/2 size 65mm deep pans)
WOODSON FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Woodson name well known for a range of counter-top equipment that has been proven for its versatility, reliability & serviceability for over 50 years. Don`t settle for anything less than the genuine Woodson.
Woodson Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Woodson Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…