Anvil Aire NDSV4760 Cake Display 4 Tier 1800mmModel NDSV4760 - Cake FridgeBrand Anvil
3 shelves – 1800mm wide – Brushed stainless steel body – Floor cake display chiller.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Cake Display Fridge Features
- Cake Display Fridge with 3 shelves
- Brushed 304 stainless steel body
- Straight Glass Cake Showcase Chiller
- Upright free standing floor model Cake Display Chillers
- Cake Display Fridge with Frost Free
- Auto Defrost with Defogging function
- Specific refrigeration system for cake and pastry products
- +2C to +8C, at 32C ambient temp, ensures long life of products
- Temperature difference among the shelves only 1 degree C
- Low noise – Brushed Stainless finish
- Digital electronic thermostat
- Tempered glass with heater wires
- Power 240V 10amps 1.096kw, (Normal Power Point)
- Cake Display Fridge Dimensions: W 1800mm x D 680mm x H 1350mm -W 319kg
- Commercial Fridge has 1 Year Anvil Warranty
Cake Fridge Chiller Display and Pastry Displays offer a visually attractive and Stylish method for presentation of the tastiest creations for your clients to view.
All Food Equipment – Delivers Cake Fridges Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Anvil equipment range including Anvil Juicers, Pizza Ovens, Anvil Plate warmers, Anvil Milkshake mixers, Pie warmers, Anvil Meat mincers, Fridges and Anvil Cake Fridges.
Anvil Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Large Anvil Catering Equipment come with On-site 1 Year Warranty
Counter-top Anvil Catering Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…