Anvil DGV0550 Cold Square CountertopModel DGV0550 - Cake FridgeBrand Anvil
1500mm wide – Square Front Glass – self contained counter-top cake display chillers – Capacity 240 Litres.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Counter-top Cake Display Fridge Features
- Cake Display Fridge with Square Front Glass
- Frost Free – Auto Defrost
- Self-Contained Counter-top Display Chillers
- Temps of +2C to +8C, 82% Inside Humidity
- Temp diff. among shelves only 1-2?Ü
- Max ambient temp of 32C (outside temps)
- Digital electronic thermostat,
- auto defrost, defogging function
- Cake Display Fridge Capacity 240 Litres,
- Gastronorm size
- Top shelf 290mm deep
- Base shelf 350mm deep
- Distance from base to mid shelf: 200mm
- Distance from mid shelf to top: 180mm
- 304 stainless steel interiors – Low noise level
- Power 240V 10amps, 0.638kW
- Dimensions: W 1500mm x D 540mm x H 790mm, 145kg
- Cake Display Fridge comes with Anvil 2 Years Warranty
Suitable for Cake displays, Cake Fridge Chiller Displays and Pastry Displays offer a visually attractive and Stylish method for presentation of the tastiest creations for your clients to view.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Cake Display Fridges Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Anvil equipment range including Anvil Juicers, Pizza Ovens, Anvil Plate warmers, Anvil Milkshake mixers, Pie warmers, Anvil Meat mincers, Fridges and Anvil Cake Fridges.
Anvil Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Large Anvil Catering Equipment come with On-site 1 Year Warranty
Counter-top Anvil Catering Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…