SLUSHIE MACHINE – KreamLine2Model KreamLine2 - Slushie MachineBrand Cofrimell
Granita Dispenser Capacity: 2 x 6L bowl
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Slush Machine Features
- Iced Drink Dispenser Capacity: 2 x 6L bowl
- Black Colour Slush Machine
- Compact slush machine with attractive modern design
- Body & frame made from stainless steel, for longer life
- Can be used as a slush machine or as a cold drink dispenser
- Air-cooled refrigeration system
- Easy to clean and sanitise
- No tools required to disassemble unit for cleaning
- Self contained just fill and plug in to any 240V-10amp (normal power point)
- Ice Dispenser Dimensions: W 400mm x D 530mm x H 710mm – weight: 51kg
- Granita Iced Dispenser Machines come with Cofrimell Parts 24/Labour 12 Month Warranty
Slushie Machine Proudly made in Italy
These Slush machines are ridiculously reliable and very, very easy to use, clean and maintain. With an end-product that realises such high profit margins, the whole package is very compelling.
Add to the mix, our great range of very popular Slushie Granita Syrups
Slushie Drink Machine is built to withstand the demands of high traffic areas such as clubs, pubs, fast food outlets, gyms, cafeterias, caterers and the general food industry
The Slush machines are designed to make your life really easy, and a lot more profitable. Great performance, for a very long time – that’s about as good as it gets.
All Food Equipment Delivers Slush / Granita Dispenser Machines and Catering Equipment Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for the Cofrimell range including One to Four Bowl Cold Drink Dispensers and Counter top Paddle Drink Dispensers.
Cofrimell Spare Parts Ph: (02) 97292011 – Fax: (02) 97292012
Cold Drink Dispensers come with Back to Base 2 Years Parts/Labour Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…