Adler DWA2040 Undercounter GlasswasherModel DWA2040Brand Adler
Front Loading Under-bench Glass Washer – Drain pump fitted as standard – Basket size 430mm x 355mm.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Commercial Glass Washer Features
- Under-bench Glass-washer with Internal clearance 270mm
- 2 Minute cycle – Double insulated door
- Rinse aid and detergent pump
- Digital temperature display
- Stainless steel wash arms
- Drain pump fitted as standard
- Stainless steel inlet hose
- Caleffi pressure control/ non return valve
- Basket size 355mm x 430mm 1 supplied
- Tank capacity 11lt – Element 2kw
- Boiler capacity 3lt – Element 2.4kw
- 3 HP wash pump
- Inlet pressure 2 – 4 bar
- Water consumption 1.5lt/cycle at 2 bar
- Power 240V, 15amps, 2.5kw
- Glass-washer Dimensions: W 480mm x D 515mm x H 838mm, 38kg
- Under-bench Glass-washer come with Adler 1 Year Warranty
Glass Washer Made in Italy.
*Glass-washer Machines are to be installed by qualified personnel in accordance with local council rules, codes and standards. Machine will need a Hot water connection, 240V 15amp power plug and Drain outlet Installed.
Glass washer also suitable for Glassware, Cups, Cutlery, Saucers, Small Plates etc
All Food Equipment – Delivering Glass-washers Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are Australian authorised distributors of Adler Dishwashers.
Adler Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Adler warewashing equipment comes with 1 Year Warranty.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…