Meiko Upster H500 Dishwashing MachineModel Meiko M-iClean UM (built in) Dishwashing MachineBrand Meiko
Rack dimension 500 x 500 mm (540 x 500). Entry height 440 mm.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications:
- H500’s hood is designed to vent to the rear, pushing the steam away from the operator.
- Rack dimension 500 x 500 mm (540 x 500)
- Entry height 440 mm
- Dimensions (W x Hmin x D) 635 ( 687) x 1520 x 750 (850) mm (with hood rod)
- Electrical feeding cable 3-phase current 3N PE 400V 50Hz* Total connected load: 8.5 kW max. rated current: 17.2 A
- Local fuse protection 20 A
- Protection class of the machine IP X4
- Equipment Automatic program start
- MIKE control
- Infrared interface for wireless communication Drain pump
- Boiler safety device
- Automatic self-cleaning when tank is drained Back wall cladding
- Fresh water line Air gap ‘AA’ in accordance with EN 1717 with booster pump
- Fresh water supply Minimum flow pressure 60 kPa / 0.6 bar in front of solenoid valve Maximum pressure: 500 kPa / 5.0 bar
- Max. supply water temperature 60 °C
- Flow rate 4 l/min
- Final rinse water quantity 3 liters/cycle
- Wash pump Performance: 0.75 kW
(See Specs Sheet for more information)
Innovative technology for warewashing, cleaning and disinfecting with production sites in Germany, China and the USA. “Made by MEIKO” is the quintessence of the highest standards in technology, quality and design.
12 Months Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…