Valoriani Pizza Oven Rotating Series R100 WOODModel R100 WOODBrand Valoriani
Baking floor made of Refractory Cotto tiles. Tailor Made Sptifire Gas burner.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications:
- Product of Italy.
- Standard Features
- Cotton Clay Cooking Floor, Safe to to cook directly on the floor
- Includes tailor-made Spitfire Gas Burner
- R.H.S – Recycling Heating System – Uses Heated Air flow to Heat Floor
- Supply in Gas/Wood
- Standard Finnishing: Dome (Igloo style) or Cladding (pictured)
- Optional Finnishing (POA) : Onsite installation, “Naples” finishing, Tiling and
- Centralised flue
- Floor 1000 Mouth Opening 550 x 290mm
- Ext. Dim. mm W – D – H 1600mm x 1830mm x 1874mm
- Weight 1450Kg
- Power 2 x 10A GPO
- Baking floor made of Refractory Cotto tiles, not concrete!
- Tailor Made Sptifire Gas burner, AGA approved!
- Patented R.H.S.® System (Recycling Heating System)!
- Use of the best insulation materials available on the market!
Also Available in the following dimensions
R120 WOOD – W 1800mm x D 2022mm x H 1874mm
R140 WOOD – W 2000mm x D 2262mm x H 1874mm
All Food Equipment – Delivers Pizza Ovens Australia wide.
Catering Equipment Supplies Made In Italy
Euroquip are importers of catering and kitchen equipment of the finest quality. Euroquip have been supplying commercial equipment to the foodservice industry for almost 20 years.
Euroquip warrants new Euroquip products to the original purchaser against defective material or workmanship for 12 months from the invoice date.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…