- Ergonomic Door Handle: The door of the baking chamber is equipped with a handle which facilitates the hold.
- Electro Mechanic Control Board: The control board has been conceived to make the oven management easy and instant.
- Easy Motion Door: The spring inserted in the door facilitates its opening and closure.
- Smart Heating Techniques: The thicker heating elements guarantee an excellent uniformity of baking.
- Protected Internal Lighting: The internal lighting is inserted in a compartment to protect it against crashes and breaks.
- *The maximum operating temperature is 450°C.
- Single Deck Pizza Oven With Stone Cooking Floor
- 4.2 kW
- 50 Hz
- 3 phase: 415 V
- 1 phase: 240 V
- 3 phase: 7 AMP
- 1 phase: 16.9 AMP
- Weight 93kg
Optional Extras Available Include:
- Stand with or without tray holder slides
- Extraction hood
All Food Equipment – Delivers Electric Pizza Ovens Australia wide.
Euroquip is the exclusive Australian & New Zealand importer for: Moretti Forni S.P.A:leading Italian manufacturers of pizza and bakery ovens and equipment.
To become eligible for this warranty the Customer must give notice to Euroquip immediately upon awareness of any alleged defect and before the expiration of the 12 months warranty period
by completing Warranty Request Form containing; Customer Name, Address, Contact Numbers, Make, Model, Serial Number and machine fault.
The Customer must complete Warranty Card when supplied with goods and return the Warranty Card to Euroquip within 7 days of purchase. Failure to do so may void warranty.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…