Woodson Starline Counter Top Pizza Conveyor Oven W.CVP.C.18Model W.CVP.C.18Brand Woodson
Robust and compact countertop pizza conveyor oven. 457mm belt width.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications
- Available in 2 sizes and power capacities
- Long life metal elements for continuous use
- Longer and wider cooking conveyor for easy loading and higher production
- Touchpad “set and forget” control system
- Fan cooled controls and fan forced heat technology
- Energy efficient pulse power independent temperature controls for top and bottom elements
- Variable speed belt control with automatic tensioning
- Stainless steel construction
- Small model has chamber dimensions of 480mm wide x 750mm long with a 65mm clearance
- Overall dimensions of 1500 x 610 x 440mm
- Electrical rating of 10.8kW – 15A
- Supplied with 2 metre lead for 3PH hard wiring on site by a qualified electrician
- Units configured for right to left conveyor operation as standard. Left to right operation can be selected at time of order by adding an “L” to end of the model number.
The Woodson Starline P18 unit is the smallest pizza conveyor in the range. The compact countertop unit is equipped with the same robust, user friendly and efficient technology that enables it to produce 38 x 9” pizzas per hour. Alongside it’s easy “set and forget” operation, the Woodson Starline P18 unit unit incorporates metal incaloy and fan forced technology, enabling efficient power use and product output.
WOODSON FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Woodson name well known for a range of counter-top equipment that has been proven for its versatility, reliability & serviceability for over 50 years. Don`t settle for anything less than the genuine Woodson.
Woodson Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Woodson Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…