Anvil PIE WARMER – PWK0007Model PWK0007Brand Anvil
Pie Warmer with Rear Hinged toughened glass – Illuminated Signage Front Panel.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Pie Warmer features
- Pie Display Warmer with Illuminated signage panel in front
- Pie Warmer Capacity approx 12-18 PIES
- Supplied with three fixed shelves
- Rear – Hinged toughened glass
- Front – Fixed glass window
- Stainless steel double skin cabinet Food Warmers
- Removable crumb tray
- Pie Warmer with Humidity pan
- Hot Pie Displays have a Temperature gauge
- Thermostat control from 30C to 85C
- Power 240V 10amps 1.3kW (Normal outlet)
- Dimension: W 350mm x D 350mm x H 560mm, W 13.7Kg
- Commercial Pie Warmer has 1 Year Anvil Warranty
- Pies should be loaded hot
Pie Warmer Made in South Africa
Display Pie Warmer is especially designed for high volume fast food outlets, canteens, schools, retail outlets, pubs, clubs, supermarkets and convenience stores. Also used to display cooked foods, toasted sandwiches, fried and other plated lunch foods.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Pie Display Warmer Australia wide
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Anvil equipment range including Anvil Juicers, Pizza Ovens, Anvil Plate warmers, Anvil Milkshake mixers, Pie warmers, Anvil Meat mincers, Fridges and Anvil Cake Fridges.
Anvil Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Large Anvil Catering Equipment come with On-site 1 Year Warranty
Counter-top Anvil Catering Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…