HATCO RCTHW-1E Electric Pasta CookerModel RCTHW-1EBrand HATCO
Electric pasta cooker. BOIL, STEAM, WARM, COOK, HOLD.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
The new multi-purpose HEAT-MAX well offers the flexibility of a food warmer, soup kettle, bain marie heater, steamer and pasta cooker all in one!
With a range of temperature settings, HEAT-MAX can boil pasta and soup, noodles, steam dim sum, keep food warm, hold soups, curry, gravies and toppings at safe serving temperatures.
- Heat-Max Rectangular Single Heated Well to take 1/1 Gastronorm pan (not supplied).
- Three temperature set points (HOLD: 50-70C, SIMMER: 70-90C, BOIL: 90-100C)
- Energy saving Low Power mode
- Convenient Drain control
- Also available in Built-in Model with remote (to order).
- 3kw, 12.5 amps. Supplied corded with 15 amp plug.
- 240V 50/60Hz Single Phase, 15A GPO required.
- Outer dimensions: 368W x 583L x 283H
- Well dimensions: 305W x 510L x 160D
- Shipping Weight 9.6kg
- Accessories sold separately. (Baskets, Pasta cooker Tray and Steam Adaptor plate)
All Food Equipment Delivers Pasta Cookers Australia wide
Hatco Spare Parts (02) 9608 8620
Hatco Products are covered by 13 month warranty on parts and labour.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…