Anvil CONVECTION OVEN – COA1005Model COA1005 OvenBrand Anvil
Electric Oven – Cooking chamber size: 700 x 495 x 355mm – Two Powerful reversing fan for even baking – Grill and Bake function.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Counter-top Convection Oven Features
- Fan Forced Electric Convection Oven
- Grill and Bake function not used together
- Dual fan system for even heat distribution
- Manual steam injection for humidity
- Timer control and bake function
- Interior light is fitted as standard
- Stainless steel construction
- Heat setting: 65C to 300C
- Medium size Drop-down oven door
- Stainless steel interior & exterior
- Cooking chamber size: 700 x 495 x 355mm
- Four shelves supplied as standard, Shelf size: 600 x 400mm
- Power 240V; 15A; 3.2kW
- Dimensions: W 835mm x D 759mm x H 590mm – W 70Kg
- Electric Ovens come with Anvil 1 Year Warranty
Convection Oven Origin South Africa
Convection Oven Sales – Medium size Drop-down oven door, Compact, Powerful & Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Electric Convection Oven is perfect for caterers etc
The Convection Oven chamber air flow is assisted by two timer controlled reversing fans and a custom designed baffle plate. This ensures that excellent temperature distribution is achieved even when oven is full to capacity, providing reliable baking uniformity
All Food Equipment – Delivers Commercial Convection Ovens Australia wide
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Anvil equipment range including Anvil Juicers, Pizza Ovens, Anvil Plate warmers, Anvil Milkshake mixers, Pie warmers, Anvil Meat mincers, Fridges and Anvil Cake Fridges.
Anvil Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Large Anvil Catering Equipment come with On-site 1 Year Warranty
Counter-top Anvil Catering Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…