Houno KPE1.06 6 Tray Line Visua l Cooking OvenModel CPE1.06 Electric Combi Steam OvenBrand Goldstein / Eswood
Electric steam Combi-Oven – 6-tray combi oven (1/1 GN, 65mm U)
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
- 6-tray combi oven (1/1 GN, 65mm U)
- Electric oven
- Injection steam
- SmartTouch®, Android based interface
- 2-piece rack
- Integrated handshower
- Cooking modes for Touch and Standard models
- Hot air (Convection)
- Low-temperature steaming
- Forced steaming
- CombiSmart® humidity control, 10 steps
- Cook & Regen
- Automatic cooling function
- Manual humidity pulsing
- Reversing, adjustable fan with 9 speeds
- Other Features
- 500 recipes each holding up to 15 steps
- Automatic service diagnosis system
- Stainless steel AISI 304
- Easy service accesss from the front
- Timer – current time and date
- Rounded corners in oven chamber
- Integrated drip tray in stainless steel
- 2-step safety handle for optimum safety
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Power: 400V, 9kW, 13A
- Dimensions: 897 x 831 x 815mm[h]
- Weight: 150Kg
All Food Equipment Delivering – Combi Ovens Australian wide.
GOLDSTEIN – ESWOOD AUSTRALIA
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Eswood/Goldstein product range inc Glasswashers, Dishwashers, PassThrough DishWashers, Tray Washers, Bain Maries, Bratt Pans, Char Broilers, Convection/Combi Steam Ovens, Cooktops, Fryers, Pasta Cookers, Pizza Ovens, Salamanders, etc.
Middleby Australia Spare Parts NSW Ph: (02) 9604 7333, QLD Ph: (07) 3890 1811, SA Ph: (08) 8238 3423, WA Ph: (08) 9456 0559.
Goldstein Eswood Equipment comes with 12 months Parts/Labour Warranty, Proudly Made in Australia.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…