Goldstein PF24G228 800 SERIES OVEN RANGES 705 mm gas ovenModel PF24G228Brand Goldstein
2 Burners. 610 x 20mm Griddle. 705 x 560 x 355 Gas Oven
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications
- High performance, even heat 24 Mj cooktop burners for peak productivity
- Constant pilot flame as standard, maximises operating and energy efficiency
- Pilot flame failure on open burners, flame failure to oven burner
- Heavy duty removable, easy clean cast iron trivets
- Stainless steel fascia and sides, spill zone and drip trays for ease of cleaning
- Flexible modular cooktop design enables many combinations of Burners, Griddle and BBQ
- Static, fan forced or convection oven options in gastronorm compatible sizes
- Ovens are fully insulated vitreous enamel for even heat and easy cleaning
- Heavy duty welded steel body for rigidity and durability
- Dimensions (WxDxH)914 x 800 x 1120 mm
- Working height914 mm
- Oven Size (WxDxH)705 x 560 x 355 mm
- Griddle Size (WxH)610 x 20 mm
- Gas Connection3/4″ BSP
- Rating118 Mj
- Weight220 kg
- Packed0.8 m3
- Gas Fan Forced Oven
- Gas Convection Oven
- Electric Fan Forced Oven
- Electric Convection Oven
- Electric Oven
GOLDSTEIN – ESWOOD AUSTRALIA
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Eswood/Goldstein product range inc Glasswashers, Dishwashers, PassThrough DishWashers, Tray Washers, Bain Maries, Bratt Pans, Char Broilers, Convection/Combi Steam Ovens, Cooktops, Fryers, Pasta Cookers, Pizza Ovens, Salamanders, etc.
Middleby Australia Spare Parts NSW Ph: (02) 9604 7333, QLD Ph: (07) 3890 1811, SA Ph: (08) 8238 3423, WA Ph: (08) 9456 0559.
Goldstein Eswood Equipment comes with 12 months Parts/Labour Warranty, Proudly Made in Australia.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…