Bonn MicroSave cavity liner for CM1901T & CM1401TModel Bonn MicroSave cavityBrand Bonn
Reduces costly repairs by up to 80%. Hygienic – Prevents cross contamination. Easily removed & washed in the sink or pot.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications:
- Reduces costly repairs by up to 80%
- Hygienic – Prevents cross contamination. Easily removed & washed in the sink or pot.
- Extends the life of your microwave.
- Safety – Maintains your microwave in a safe working condition.
- Prevents fat, grease and spills inside your commercial microwave from entering impossible to clean places.
- Prevents unnecessary downtime while your microwave is in for repairs.
- Pest free – Prevents rodents such as cockroaches and mice attracted to spattered fat, grease and food particles from living inside the internals of your microwave oven.
- Prevents major damage to the stainless steel cavity caused by arcing or sparking.
- Cost effective – Costs no more than the cost of a single repair.
- NSF Approved for the highest of food service standards.
BONN COMMERCIAL APPLIANCES
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bonn Food Appliances the specialists in Commercial Microwaves, Rice Cookers & Combination Ovens. The Bonn commercial equipment range is designed to cater for all market sectors, models are built to cope with the demands of busy commercial kitchens from heating to prime cooking, from fast food outlets to large gourmet kitchens.
Bonn Appliance Spare Parts Ph: 03 9368 2300 – Fax: 03 9369 3800.
Bonn products come with 12 month labour & parts warranty.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…