GOLDSTEIN VFG1L Single V Series Gas Deep FryerModel VFG1L Single V Series Gas Deep FryerBrand Goldstein
Single V pan. pan size 353 x 353 x 300. 2 baskets per pan. Gas rear or base entry. Line up.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Free Standing Floor Model Deep Fryer Features
- “V” pan fryer combines high energy efficiency, quick response and recovery and cooking flexibility.
- +/- 2oC precision thermostat for optimum control.
- Rapid heating response and continuous pilot ignition.
- Stainless Steel pan for easy cleaning
- Cover/joiner strips available for multi-unit installations.
- Large cool zone for long oil life
- Only 20 litre pan capacity giving massive oil savings.
- 2 months parts & labour warranty.
- 10 year parts availability guarantee.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 395 x 740* x 1120 mm
- Working Height: 900 mm (± 20mm)
- Pan Size (WxDxH): 353 x 353 x 300 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Packed: 0.3 m3
- Gas Connection: 19 mm
- Rating: 100 Mj
- Capacity: 20 L
- *800mm for line-up model
All Food Equipment – Delivering Commercial Deep Fryers Australia wide.
GOLDSTEIN – ESWOOD AUSTRALIA
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Eswood/Goldstein product range inc Glasswashers, Dishwashers, PassThrough DishWashers, Tray Washers, Bain Maries, Bratt Pans, Char Broilers, Convection/Combi Steam Ovens, Cooktops, Fryers, Pasta Cookers, Pizza Ovens, Salamanders, etc.
Middleby Australia Spare Parts NSW Ph: (02) 9604 7333, QLD Ph: (07) 3890 1811, SA Ph: (08) 8238 3423, WA Ph: (08) 9456 0559.
Goldstein Eswood Equipment comes with 12 months Parts/Labour Warranty, Proudly Made in Australia.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…