Electrolux 700 XP Series 6 Burner Gas Cook Tops Boiling Top E7GCGL6COAModel Q70PC/G1605 - Baron 8 Burner Gas Cook Top Brand Electrolux
Electrolux Compact Line 6 Burner Gas Cook Top Boiling Top
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
- Patented 19.8MJ flower flame burner gives market leading energy efficiency with flame diameter adjusting to pot size
- Pilot and flame failure to all burners for optimum safety
- Pressed one piece worktop in 1.5mm stainless steel with smooth rounded corners makes cleaning easy and controls overspill from pans
- Extra long trivet fingers allow the use of small pots
- Cast Iron heavy duty dishwasher safe open trivets
- Dimensions of 1200mm x 730mm x 250mm
- Rated at 118.8Mj Gas
- Burners 6.0
- Fuel Gas Modular Series 700
- Constructed with laser cut side edges of the worktop, the Electrolux Professional 700XP six burner Gas Cook Top with 6 x 60mm 19.8MJ flower burners combines power and practicality for a seamless, sleek and durable product. With ergonomic operator control knobs, designed to minimise liquid infiltration, this product couples market leading technology with the knowledge that simple and straightforward usage is key.
ELECTROLUX PROFESSIONAL FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Electrolux Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
The full range of Electrolux Professional food service equipment is now available in Australia through All Food Equipment. Electrolux Professional range on offer includes the Air-O-System, a combi steamer and blast chiller combination, the new Elco700HP and Elco 900 modular cooking series and warewashing products from undercounter glass-washers to flight type machines.
Among the leading chefs who use Electrolux-made equipment are Alain Ducasse, Gordon Ramsay and Australia’s Tetsuya Wakuda and Neil Perry.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…