Electrolux 900XP E9BRGJDPFB 100L Gas Tilting Bratt PanModel Electrolux 900XP E9BRGJDPFB 100L Gas Tilting Bratt PanBrand Electrolux
Electrolux 900XP 100L Gas Tilting Bratt Pan Braising Pan Duromat Base Automatic Tilt.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Suitable for grilling, shallow frying, simmering, sauté, soups and sauces, the Electrolux Professional 900XP Gas Bratt Pan with automatic tilting, is able to adapt to a variety of cooking styles. Constructed with a Duomat cooking surface, heat is distributed evenly and consistently, delivering high quality results. Featuring separate energy and temperature regulators, enables precise control over cooking temperatures, while a 100 litre capacity ensures suitability for commercial kitchens.
- Cooking surface with Duomat bottom: a 10 mm-thick alloy obtained from the combination of 2 different stainless steels for better thermal stability and corrosion resistance
- 15mm base for even cooking
- Pressed one piece worktop in 2mm stainless steel with smooth rounded corners makes cleaning easy and controls overspill from pans
- Laser cut side edges of worktop enables equipment to form a virtually seamless joint
- Ergonomic operator control knobs designed to minimise liquid infiltration
- Dimensions of 1000mm x 930mm x 850mm
- Rated at 86.4MJ Gas 200 Watts 1 phase
ELECTROLUX PROFESSIONAL FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Electrolux Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
The full range of Electrolux Professional food service equipment is now available in Australia through All Food Equipment. Electrolux Professional range on offer includes the Air-O-System, a combi steamer and blast chiller combination, the new Elco700HP and Elco 900 modular cooking series and warewashing products from undercounter glass-washers to flight type machines.
Among the leading chefs who use Electrolux-made equipment are Alain Ducasse, Gordon Ramsay and Australia’s Tetsuya Wakuda and Neil Perry.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…