Commercial Stick Blender – SBK8209Model SBK8209 - Stick BlenderBrand Kisag
Depth of insertion: 40cm – Processing quantity: 150 litre.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Commercial Stick Blender Features
- Stick Blender Stem, foot and blade made of stainless steel
- 2 x Speed: 14,000 and 17,000 rpm
- Fixed mounted stem and foot as unit, without gaps, absolutely hygienic.
- Construction and special seals prevent absorption: no residues left in blending shaft, the food is never contaminated.
- Depth of insertion: 40cm
- Processing quantity: 150 litre
- Continuous use: 15 minutes
- Size: 66cm, Weight: 3.8kg
- Cord length: 4 metres
- Pwer 240V 10amps, 550Watts (Normal Power Point)
- Warranty: Kisag 24 months parts & labour
- Origin: Switzerland
Stick Blender fits easily into your hand and offers great hygiene advantages: The hand blender from Kisag is efficient and robust. Highly versatile: thanks to its extremely strong stirring performance and multi functional all purpose blade it can be used for mixing, pureeing or whipping cream, mayonnaise, for grinding and chopping of nuts etc.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Commercial Stick Blenders Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Kisag equipment range of Stick Blenders.
Kisag Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Large Kisag Equipment come with On-site 1 Year Warranty
Counter-top Kisag Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…