Culinaire CH.PD.HF.2 Mobile Plate DispenserModel CH.PD.HS.2 - Heated Plate DispenserBrand Culinaire
Easy push mobile plate dispenser. Available with fan forced heating (dual tube only) or static heating.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications:
- Easy push mobile plate dispenser
- Available with fan forced heating (dual tube only) or static heating
- Fitted with either 1 or 2 x 60kg capacity adjustable plate dispensing tubes that suit 270-305mm plates
- 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty non-marking 125mm swivel casters, 2 with brakes, wraparound non-marking bumper
- Each tube is adjustable to enable it to take various size plates and the spring system is variable to accommodate different plate weights.
- Heated Units:
- Single tube plate dispensers are fitted with a mechanical temperature control Dual tube plate dispensers are fitted with a digital controller
- Double skinned air insulated on all sides to minimise heat to external panels.
- Static Heating Dual Tube Suits 270 – 305mm plates Approx 120 plates
- Dimensions: W565mm x D1076mm x H960mm
- Total Connected load: 225kW, 10A plug & lead fitted
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors or Culinaire Bain Maries, Hot Cupboards, Banquet Carts, Oil Filters, Plate Dispensers, Tray Lowerators and Warmer Drawers.
Culinaire Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289 – Fax: (07) 3344 6166
NSW Ph: (02) 8846 5999, VIC Ph: (03) 9584 5677, QLD Ph: (07) 3344 2444, SA Ph: (08) 8365 0030, WA Ph: (08) 9418 2477
Culinaire Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…