ZUMEX COMMERCIAL JUICER – MultifruitModel MultiFruitBrand Zumex
Continuous Fruit and Vegetable Commercial Juicer. Colors: Silver, Cherry Read, Graphite.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Commercial Juicer features
- Juice Extractor with 2 position selector: Soft Fruit | Hard vegetables
- Electronic torque control system, varies its power output as necessary
- Non-Drip faucet
- Removable drip tray
- RPM: 3500 / 4500
- Diameter: Aperture | 75mm
- Anti-vibration System
- Maintenance hassle free & longer lasting Induction Motor
- Easy to assemble & disassemble – no tools required
- Safety 1 – Dual safety microswitch
- Safety 2 – Magnetic detector on waste bowl
- Safety 3 – Thermal protection
- Power, 240V 10amp, 700W / 870W
- Commercial Juicer Warranty 2 Years Parts – 1 Year Labour
- Dimension: W 293mm x D 493mm x H 513mm -W 15Kg
The Commercial Juicer modern centrifuge system and its efficient filtering system allow a high quality, pulp-free juice to be obtained.
In addition to its state-of-the-art, elegant and modern image, Multifruit Speed Control is designed to make your life easier by saving time, work and raw material.
Commercial Juicer has Multifruit Speed Control is the perfect juicer for extracting the greatest amount of Pulp Free Juice from Apples, Celery, Carrots, Watermelons, Rock Melons, Cucumber, Beetroot, Oranges, Lemons, Grapefruit etc.
Commercial Juicer is ideal for the hospitality or catering industry and hotels, bars, restaurants, juicer bars, commercial kitchens and cafeterias
All Food Equipment Delivers Vegetable & Fruit Commercial Juicers Australia wide.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…