Culinaire Full Height with 2 x Solid Half Doors Hot Cupboard CH.VHC.SD2.3011Model CH.VHC.SD2.3011Brand Culinaire
Capacity – 16 x 2/1 GN 65mm deep pans or 32 x 1/1 GN 65mm deep pans. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for easy mobility.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications
- Designed for the storage and transportation of a wide variety of hot food products in covered gastronorm pans. For holding of uncovered food or plated meals see Banquet Carts on page 63
- Temperature regulation via mechanical thermostat, designed to hold product between 65°C – 90°C. Product must be pre-heated above 65°C before being placed into the vertical hot cupboard
- Convective heat and removable humidifier tray to prevent drying of product
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction, fully insulated on all sides
- Insulated solid stainless steel door with adjustable humidity vents and self closing hinges with magnetic snap lock handle
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle for easy mobility
- Heavy-duty non-marking 125mm swivel casters with brakes
- Additional accessories sold separately (see below) Fan forced models are available upon request. Contact your Stoddart representative for more information.
- 12-month parts and labour warranty
- Full Height with 2 x Solid Half Doors
Capacity – 16 x 2/1 GN 65mm deep pans
or 32 x 1/1 GN 65mm deep pans
- Dimensions: W 695mm x D 855mm x H 1815mm
- Energy Load 2.25kW – 10A plug & lead fitted
All Food Equipment are authorized distributors of Stoddart products, Australia’s leading stainless steel & metal products manufacturer for the Food Service & Building industries.
Stoddart Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…