Woodson Countertop Ductless Exhaust Hood W.CHD750Model W.CHD750Brand Woodson
Woodson Countertop Ductless Exhaust Hood W.CHD750 750 wide
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Exhaust Filter Hood features
Constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, the Woodson 750mm Filter Hood is designed to slip seamlessly over currently existing countertop equipment. A unique ductless design incorporates stainless steel baffle filters, polyester filters and activated carbon filters to provide clean and safe discharge over suitable countertop equipment. The filters are easily removable for simple cleaning. Incorporating a powerful 4 speed fan, this unit couples adaptability with reliability, resulting in an effective, efficient and safe product.
- The stainless steel filter drains freely to grease gutter and overflow pans for easy maintenance
- Ceiling mounted fluorescent lighting is included and guarantees that use of countertop equipment is simple and safe
- Filterhood is supplied with stainless steel square tube supports for locating on existing benchtops
- Unit is suitable for gas appliances up to 29mJ and electric appliances up to 8kW where AS1668.2 does not stipulate exhaust
- Supplied with a 10 Amp plug and lead
- Dimensions of 750 x 660 x 1150mm
- Electrical rating of 0.5kW – 10A
WOODSON FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Woodson name well known for a range of counter-top equipment that has been proven for its versatility, reliability & serviceability for over 50 years. Don`t settle for anything less than the genuine Woodson.
Woodson Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Woodson Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…