Blendtec Stealth 895NBS NitroModel B-S895.NBS.2NTBrand Blendtec
Powerful 1800 watt motor. Recommended daily blends is 200+ . Sound Enclosure: Fully enclosed, easy-to-clean blending station. Jar not included
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Drink Blender Features:
The Stealth Nitro includes a sleek sound enclosure and proprietary airflow innovations that enable operation at the sound level of a normal conversation.
- Motor: 1800 Watt, / 220V
- Interface: Illuminated OLED display with tactile keypad
- Sound Enclosure: Fully enclosed, easy-to-clean blending station
- Advanced sound enclosure helps blender operate at the sound level of normal conversation
- Program Cycles: 42 Pre-programmed blend cycles, including 2 for the NBS attachment
- Usage: Recommended daily blends is 200+
- Jar not included. Suitable Jar types: Fourside and Wildside Jars
- Can use the Nitro Cup System or blender jar
- Dimensions: W x D x H mm 218 x 229 x 439
- Weight: 7.2 Kg
- Certification: UL and CSA safety standards & NSF sanitation standards
- Warranty: 48 months Parts / Labour (back to base)
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of Nutrifaster Juicers, Simply the Best Citrus Juice Extractors, Multi – Fruit Juicers and Commercial Auto Juicersfor the preparation of Fruit and Vegetables with an automatic pulp ejection. Countertop Centrifugal Juicers often copied but never matched in quality & reliability since introduced in 1985.
Nutrifaster Spare Parts Ph: (02) 97292011 – Fax: (02) 97292012
Nutrifaster Juicers come with Back to Base 2 Years Parts – 1 Year Labour Warranty.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…