Anvil PLANETARY MIXER – 60 Quart Mixer PMA1060Model PMA1060 - Planetary MixerBrand Anvil
Planetary Mixer 60 Quart capacity with Timer – 4 fixed speed Mixer – Inc’s Whisk, Hook and Paddle.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Planetary Mixer features
- Planetary Mixer capacity 60 Quart
- 3 attachments supplied; whisk, hook and paddle and additional bowl dolly
- Guard fitted w. safety micro-switch
- Planetary Mixer with Long life gear box
- 4 fixed speeds – Speeds: 436 / 248 / 148 / 84 RPM
- Gears and shafts made of heat treated alloy steel
- Direct drive gear driven transmission
- 3Hp air cooled motor
- Grease packed ball bearing
- Manufacturer code: GM-60SAT-2
- Dimensions: W 1039mm x D 708mm x H 1430mm – 455Kg
- Bakery Planetary Mixer Power ** 22 AMP SINGLE PHASE, SUPPLIED WITHOUT PLUG **
- Planetary Mixer has Anvil Warranty 1 Year Parts/Labour
Planetary Mixer – Volume Guide:
Mashed Potatoes: 18kg
Waffle/Pancake : 22lt
Pound cake mix: 25kg
Dough: 27kg (18kg dry flour, 12L water)
All Food Equipment Delivers Planetary Mixers Australia wide
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Anvil equipment range including Anvil Juicers, Pizza Ovens, Anvil Plate warmers, Anvil Milkshake mixers, Pie warmers, Anvil Meat mincers, Fridges and Anvil Cake Fridges.
Anvil Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Large Anvil Catering Equipment come with On-site 1 Year Warranty
Counter-top Anvil Catering Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…