MECNOSUD DOUGH ROLLER – DRM0040Model DRM0040 - Dough RollerBrand Mecnosud
Dough Roller length 400mm – Accepts dough portions: 80gr to 400gr – Side Feed – Countertop Pizza Dough rollers supplied with safety guards.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Dough Roller Features
- Pizza Dough Roller, Length 400mm (40cm)
- Dough Roller Accepts dough portions: 80gr to 400gr
- Side Feed, Counter-top Pizza Roller
- Includes 1 x Dough Roller Foot Pedal
- Extra Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Body
- Smooth On-Off Buttons
- Longer and larger nylon rollers with inbuilt bearings
- Dough roller supplied with safety guards
- Wider lower slide plate
- Pizza Dough Roller is easy to maintain and clean
- Power 240V-10amp .375kW, 0.5hp
- Dough Roller Dimensions: 520mm x 450mm x 712mm – 45Kg
- Commercial Dough Roller has Mecnosud Warranty 1 Year
Dough Roller Proudly made in Italy
Dough Roller is ideal for professional use for small to medium production.
Adjustable for you to get the sheet of dough as many millimeters thick as you like and for obtaining a round sheet.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Commercial Dough Roller Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Mecnosud equipment range including Dough Rollers & Spiral Mixers.
Mecnosud Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Large Mecnosud Equipment come with On-site 1 Year Warranty
Counter-top Mecnosud Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…