ICE-O-MATIC CIM1545 Modular Cube Ice MakerModel ICE1545Brand Ice-O-Matic
Produces up to 708kg of ice. Full or Half Cube.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Description and Specification
- Energy Efficient
Up to 20% more energy efficient than other models. Environmentally friendly, including BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts.
– Plastic Food Zone eliminates hard-to-clean nooks and crannies, allowing for effortless wipe down and easy, long-lasting sanitation.
– Built in Agion ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection.
– Smart LED light indicates machine status and when cleaning is required.
– Simple, one-touch controls for sanitization and descaling.
– BPA-free snap-in, snap-out dishwasher-safe components.
- Unique Dual Exhaust Discharge hot air from both the side and top of the unit, increasing installation flexibility and reducing the potential of obstructed exhaust.
- Universal Smart Harness™ Control board simplifies installation and servicing with better access, digital diagnostics, universal components and common configuration.
- Ice Production
- Produces up to 708kg per day at 21°c air & 10°c water temperature.
- Produces up to 549kg per day at 32°c air & 21°c water temperature.
- Recommended Storage Bin (sold separately) ICB460, stores up to 460kg of ice.
- Other Bin Options B110.
- Power 25 amp
- Dimensions CIM1545: 1226mm wide x 616mm deep x 660mm high
IBC460 Bin: 1226mm wide x 919mm deep x 1250mm high
- Warranty 3 year parts & labour, 5 years on evaporator & compressor.
Recommended water filter CD20B
With over 80 years experience in the ice machine industry, Coast Distributors is a proud market leader,
providing quality ice making equipment and services Australia wide!
Coast offers competitive prices, 24hr services, sales and technical support that ensure customer satisfaction every time.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…