Bromic STAINLESS STEEL STORAGE FRIDGE – UC1300SDModel UC1300SD-NR
Upright Double Stainless Steel Storage Fridge – Frost Free, Fan Forced – Capacity 1300lt
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Description: Solid Door Upright Storage Fridge
Stainless Steel Storage Fridge Features
- Forced air cooling ensures consistent internal temperatures
- Temperature range: +2°C to +8°C @ +38°C outside temp
- Stainless Steel Fridge with 1300 Litres Capacity
- 3 x Adjustable shelving per door
- Stainless Steel Fridge Supplied with shelf rails (for use with 1/1 Gastronorm trays)
- 70mm insulation for increased energy efficiency
- Self-closing door
- Lockable front castors
- Temperature display, ease of set point control and condensor blockage alarm
- Danfoss compressor
- Internal fluorescent lighting
- Internal Dimensions: W 1360mm x D 685mm x H 1395mm
- Dimensions: W 1480mm x D 830mm x H 2010mm
- Power: 240V, 10amp, 2.7A, 350w (Normal Power Point)
- Solid Door Upright Storage Fridge Warranty: Bromic 2 Years Part/Labour Warranty
Stainless Steel Storage Fridge Made in Turkey
Solid Door Fridge is designed for storage of various products. This Gastronorm Storage Chiller is designed for use for storage of dairy products, meat, beverages, fruit or any other products requiring refrigeration. 70mm insulation for increased energy efficiency Forced air cooling ensures consistent internal temperatures.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Upright Fridge Australia wide
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
2 Years, Parts & Labour Bromic Extra Care
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…