BROMIC PP1700 TWO DOOR PIZZA-PREP COUNTER 9PansModel PP1700 Pizza Prep CounterBrand Bromic
The PP1700 Pizza Prep counter – Capacity 9 Pans – 572L
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Bromic Professional Pizza Preparation range offers effective operations in busy kitchens withstanding high ambient temperatures.
The PP1700 Pizza Prep counter is Australian Food Safety compliant with dual airflow channels to ensure consistent and even temperature in food pans.
- 480mm removable cutting board
- Hinged removable insulated lids with option to lock in open position
- 9x removable 1/3” pans & rails
- Chilled, fan assisted, blown air over & under food pan & wells
- Enclosed well under pans, avoids food spilling into cabinets
- Easy clean stainless-steel internals, with curved corners
- Full stainless-steel construction
- Energy saving digital controller
- Front & side breathing, side mount compressor unit, slide-out RHS refrigeration system for easy maintenance
- 2x extra-wide, self-closing doors
- Front lockable castors included
- 2x adjustable shelves per door
- Self Closing Door
- Dimensions: W1702 D929 H1065
- 24 months warranty
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…